This is a NES-inspired enclosure for Raspberry Pi system. It can turn your bare PCB for Raspberry Pi into an elaborate console in an instance.This Pi case apply the most iconic element in the retro game world as a homage to the most classic console ever made.Behind the small, hinged door, there are two USB ports and one standard RJ-45 connector.This is done to enhance the experience of using your HDMI and audio out-put cables.The item puts the slot for your Micro SD card on the side to allow more space for you to operate more freely.
- for RASPBERRY PI 3 MODEL B
- for RASPBERRY PI 2 MODEL B
- for RASPBERRY PI 1 MODEL B+
- Material: Plastic
- Color: shown as pictures
- Size: 93.50×119.50×43mm/3.68×4.70×1.69in (Approx.)
- Compatibility: for Raspberry Pi 2 / 3 B+